Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Wayde's First Day

My first day will be on the fifth of July. I look forward to leaning about the lab and of course getting to know my Principle investigator. I hope that I will gain new skills amd learn new content from participating in this lab. I believe it will be mostly focused on material science and material engineering. This really fascinates me because  in the future, I want to practice to become a mechanical engineer. Specifically with a focus in environmental or biological studies. This opportunity will provide a clear and relatable experience that will foreshadow what its is like to be an engineer.
I cannot wait until my first day and I look forward to learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ramratanlokai@gmail.com

The Sunfish by Dylan Ramrattan

I think the Sunfish look the way it does because of the barbaric environment it has to live in. The sea is a crazy place. There are differen...