Friday, July 7, 2017

Iron Sucrose and Its relevance to Society.

Tyler (my mentor) and I are working on a micro molecule called Iron Sucrose. Since the project is somewhat "Top secret" due to the patient research we are doing, it is hard for me to go into vivid detail. However, I know that the significance of our research is to help the company we are working with to develop a generic form of Iron Sucrose. This will allow paitintits that need to use the product an alternative for a cheaper price. In our research process so far, we have used a Transmission Electron Microscope to see how well the agglomeration of the Iron Sucrose. This data will help us determine weather or not the generic can be put on the market and used for pharmaceutical purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ramratanlokai@gmail.com

The Sunfish by Dylan Ramrattan

I think the Sunfish look the way it does because of the barbaric environment it has to live in. The sea is a crazy place. There are differen...