Friday, July 14, 2017

What killed the Dinosaurs?

What I found the most surprising in this article is how people can come up with these theories and have evidence provided to support it. It amazed me how many people can identify when and what is happening. For instance, in the article they were able to identify that there was an tsunami or when there was the “Inescapable night” that lasted for years. I would find it impossible to know that there was darkness for years a long time ago. Of course it takes a lot of research and experience but it amazes what humans can do and identify.

There are many theories that shows what might have killed the Dinosaurs but I would not be able to know which one is correct because each has their own evidence that support it and makes sense in their own way. However, the one that I have not heard of was the years of darkness on earth. Who knows if it was maybe something completely different from what many say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ramratanlokai@gmail.com

The Sunfish by Dylan Ramrattan

I think the Sunfish look the way it does because of the barbaric environment it has to live in. The sea is a crazy place. There are differen...