Friday, July 14, 2017

How I make a difference



In my internship, I clean and organize microfossils that came from an expedition from Ellen Thomas somewhere around 1980's. What I do is important because, when the mud is finally off the fossils, people can now study them and be able to tell what time period the fossils came from and what the climate was around that time. My PI is a new mother right now, so I haven't been able to talk to her about the work I'm doing, but I know it's very important since Ellen Thomas, the person's whose forams we are cleaning told us that we were part of a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ramratanlokai@gmail.com

The Sunfish by Dylan Ramrattan

I think the Sunfish look the way it does because of the barbaric environment it has to live in. The sea is a crazy place. There are differen...